New Bingo Rules
Houstons bingo card
Y2K Auto Card
Indy's Bingo Card
Madra Ruas Bingo Card
How to disable the UAC Account under Vista
To prevend the Popup to use as admin and to install all you want and to prevend problems with card inworld follow the next steps for windows Vista:
To turn off UAC:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel, click User Accounts.
3. In the User Accounts window, click User Accounts.
4. In the User Accounts tasks window, click Turn User Account Control on or off.
5. If UAC is currently configured in Admin Approval Mode, the User Account Control message appears. Click Continue.
6. Clear the Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer check box, and then click OK.
7. Click Restart Now to apply the change right away, or click Restart Later and close the User Accounts tasks window.
Disable Admin Approval Mode
Use the following procedure to disable Admin Approval Mode.